happiness

I bring you another moment from my weekend - I grew up near water and I really miss it. I miss being able to go sit by the water, hear the water, watch the movement of the water, so soothing it is.💚 Happy Tuesday, all. I took a late edible and woke up a bit buzzed! 🍃 Was very nice!!! I’ve never done that before. Feeling floaty today from my CBD and traces of the edible in my system. Now I’ll caffeinate and then I’m all set for medicating the important ways to start my day. I wish you all a fulfilling day and a delightful high whenever you can get one. 💚💚💚 . . #tuesday #cannamom #medicated #winnipeg #420 #acmpr #winnipeg420 #cannabiscommunity #winnipegstoner #ywg #204 #flyinghigh #420life #lifted #stayhigh #hightimes #lit #cannabiscures #weedsociety #medicated #marijuanamovement #medicinalcannabis #weedlife #smile #happiness #canadiancannabis #blaze #cannabissaveslives #waterphotography #lakelife #summer

Mi mejor compañía, mi cómplice, mi amigo, mi persona favorita, mi Todo, Gracias por escribir conmigo esta bella historia de Amor, vamos por muchas páginas más Juntos 👫💓 TE AMO DULZURA💓 #730 #happiness #Moments #Life #MyLove #Flacuchento #Love #RellenitosdeAmor #VamosporMas #TeEncantaré

Esto es lo que pasó el Viernes pasado en “The Sand”- Badalona Beach - 🌴🌟🌴 Te lo vas a perder este Viernes? 🙌🎶 Reservas por privado! 😊🤙 #javimula #thesand #eventsbcn #martuka #bongos #maryrow #livevocal #party #dinner #show #friday #badalonabeach #cocktails #chupitos #vip #beach #fun #deejay #dj #happiness #summer

Overworking. Overtraining. Overthinking. So many girls (and guys!) I talk to just have this mindset of overthinking everything when it comes to fitness.. and overdoing everything really. When you do this, you don’t allow yourself for any wiggle room. You try to be perfect, but after a week of overthinking everything and just doing too much.. you burn out. . I am guilty of this too. We want to go 100% when we “get back on track” or “start a fitness journey” but my theory is.. why not go 80% .. and allow yourself 20% to BE HUMAN. Go out and get ice cream Have a midnight snack Go out to a meal and not have to track it Take a rest day.. or 3🤷🏼‍♀️ You don’t have to go in 100%... 100% of you shouldn’t ever been focused on “getting fit” or “hitting your macros”.. 80% of you should.. and the other 20% should be able to say f*** it let’s get some pizza🙈🍕 . I genuinely believe when you don’t make fitness 100% of your life, you are better able to sustain it, keep a balanced life, and not have to sacrifice anything to “stay on point”. . So get rid of the all or nothing attitude💛 . #balance #healthevo #happiness #onlinecoaching #healthcoach #personaltrainer #fittips #advice #womenshealth #shewhobelieves